Don’t be fooled into thinking all safes are in fact safe
There are a lot of cheap safes that don’t meet minimum standards of anti-burglar or fire ratings.
We recommend and sell Challenger and Yale safes as these brands offer a range of safes that are fit for purpose no matter what application is required, from day to day safes to large commercial sales.
In deciding what type of safe you need to consider:
- How motivated will a criminal be to retrieve the items?
- The replacement cost of the items, if in fact they can be replaced at all?
- How much do you need to insure the items for?
- How flammable are the items?
- How much do you want to store in the safe?
- How organised do you want the contents of the safe to be?
Many of the safes we offer are security tested and certified for both anti-burglar and fire ratings. The fire ratings start from 30 minutes fire resistant.
When seeking a safe it is advisable to consult with us and with your insurance company.
Armstrong, the trusted supplier of safes for over 35 years.