Date posted: 18-3-2020
The health and safety of all our customers and our team are of the upmost importance to us. We are maintaining regular surveillance to ensure we have the most up-to-date information over the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking steps to keep our clients and team safe.
What we are doing:
- Keeping up to date with the Ministry of Health information and recommendations
- Educating our team on the symptoms of Coronavirus and how to reduce the risk of infection.
- Encouraging good hygiene.
- We have always taken great pride in keeping our stores and vans clean and have Implemented hand sanitizers for both the retail counters, workshop and bathrooms, and for each mobile van.
- All surfaces in the workshop, bathrooms and retail counter surfaces including phones, eftpos terminals and door handles are cleaned more frequently and sprayed with disinfectant multiple times during the day.
- Enforcing self-isolation requirements for all team members returning from overseas in line with the Ministry of Health guidelines.
The ministry of health recommends regular cleaning as one of the best preventive measures we can all take.
The latest ministry of health information can be found here: